linuxkonqueror
F14 Release Schedule

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/14/Schedule

V
Various Packages by forum members
Direct Rendering for Mach64 and other older chipsets
Nvidia Videocard Setup In Fedora Linux

1. Compaq Presario SR2020NX, F8 x86 (F11 VM)/WinXP MCE Smolt Profile
2. micron.pc ClientPro CN, F9 x86/F10 x86 KDE-Live+E17 Smolt Profile F9 Smolt Profile F10
3. emachines etower 466id, F11 i586 LXDE/Win98SE Smolt Profile

Registered Linux User #436519
Old 7th October 2010, 05:07 PM
lineak Offline

linuxchrome
Re: F14 Release Schedule

Oh, thanks for the information

Regards
Old 26th October 2010, 04:20 AM
Noobification Offline

unknownfirefox

lol I'm gonna like get the F14 final like the next minute it's released..

and do you guys see something interesting? OpenBSD 4.8 is being released on november 1st!!!, just a day ahead of fedora (=lol, time for mass reinstall/ upgrades)
Old 29th October 2010, 08:45 PM
Vector Offline
Banned

linuxfedorafirefox
Thumbs up Re: F14 Release Schedule

If anyone finds the final release on one of their mirror servers a bit early, can you post it here? (there may already be a thread for that. if so, please point me to it, so that i can subscribe.)

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM GMT ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM GMT ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hlingler View Post
Also, http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Schedule seems to always show the CURRENT version's release schedule
Old 29th October 2010, 08:58 PM
leigh123linux

linuxfedorafirefox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector View Post
If anyone finds the final release on one of their mirror servers a bit early, can you post it here? (there may already be a thread for that. if so, please point me to it, so that i can subscribe.)

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM GMT ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM GMT ----------

Also, http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Schedule seems to always show the CURRENT version's release schedule

Rc1 went gold i.e it's the final release.
Old 29th October 2010, 11:16 PM
AdamW Offline
Fedora QA Community Monkey

linuxfedorafirefox

that's true, but please don't tell all your friends and pile on. the servers hosting the test composes / release candidates have limited bandwidth and if too many people pile on RC1, they'll die.

also, even though the *bits* are final, the Synergistic Leveraged Fedora 14 User Experience isn't totally final yet. For instance, for the past couple of days packages getting marked as stable updates and which should hence have been getting pushed to the F14 updates repo were actually being pushed out of an airlock into the interstellar vacuum, leading to various odd dependency issues with packages in updates-testing which expected previous packages that had been pushed as updates to actually be available, or the case where you installed one package from an SRPM from updates-testing, then wanted to install another package from the same SRPM after it had been 'pushed stable' (and disappeared). This is the kind of thing we iron out between finalizing the bits and making the actual release
http://www.happyassassin.net
Old 30th October 2010, 01:00 AM
Vector Offline
Banned

linuxfedorafirefox

Well, fwiw, i just installed RC1 on my AMD X2 system with an nVidia card, and after it went well, i installed it on my AMD X6 system with an nVidia card, and it seems to have went well. I'm SO happy to have compiz back . I am, however, having a few minor issues which i'll start a new thread for...

Thanks guys.

Tags
f14, release, schedule