Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16th November 2011, 05:05 PM
AzertyNL Offline

windows_7firefox
Question F16 - how to get openvpn running as a daemon/service

Hello,

I can not find any documentation how one is supposed to run openvpn as a daemon/service in Fedora 16.

I would like to have openvpn running as a service as soon as the F16 machine is up so I can connect to it from a remote location.
With most services moved to systemd in Fedora 16 i checked both chkconfig --list and systemctl -all, but did not find anything to configure that openvpn should be started.

What is the 'intended' way to set this up in Fedora 16 ?

Tags
daemon or service, f16, openvpn, running

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On