Welcome to Fedora Weekly News Issue 233
for the week ending July 7, 2010. What follows are some highlights from this issue.
- Issue 233 begins with announcements from the Fedora Project, including notice of this past week's Fedora Board IRC meeting, details of a PHX2 outage on 7/5/2010 and changes on Red Hat's Licensing Guidelines, as well as a listing of Fedora Events globally.
- Fedora In the News brings one new story in PC World on Jared Smith' appointment as Fedora Project Leader.
- Quality Assurance is up next, with details on the Proven Testers project that they have been working on recently, updates on AutoQA work, triage metrics amongst other activity.
- In Translation news, an update on the Fedora 14 schedule for translation related work, a new wiki translation policy and more.
- In Artwork/Design Team news, details on a custom GTK+ theme, better hackergotchis, Fedora branding fonts, and decisions on Fedora 14 graphic concept.
- This week's issue wraps up with security-related packages for Fedora 12 and 13 from the past week. Enjoy FWN 233!
The audio version of FWN - FAWN - is back! You can listen to existing issues
on the Internet Archive. If anyone is interested in helping spread the load of FAWN production, please contact us!
If you are interested in contributing to Fedora Weekly News, please see our 'join' page
. We welcome reader feedback: email@example.com
FWN Editorial Team: Pascal Calarco
, Adam Williamson