Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center

Go Back   FedoraForum.org > Community Lounge > Suggestions & Feedback
FedoraForum Search

Forgot Password? Join Us!

Suggestions & Feedback Have suggestions, feedback or just plain questions regarding FedoraForum.org? Post them here. (We reserve the right to poke fun at you or just ignore them).

Old 9th February 2017, 03:01 AM
jaredR Offline

linuxfedorafirefox
Question get fedora and posting problems

Two problems - perhaps my fault? When ever I try to get to "get fedora" I get screen that says " Secure connection failed - unable to generate public/private key pair - Error code: sec_error_key gen_fail . I get this same message when I try to connect to "Fedora Project" from on line disk sales locations and from this forum page, (Upper right corner). Is there something about my computer ????

Also when I submit a post (submit new thread), the first submission results in three line of text/code/gibberish, but on second posting goes through just fine. I have also received help messages from members that also come through with gibberish . jaredR
Old 9th February 2017, 04:02 AM
bob Online
Administrator (yeah, back again)

Location: Colton, NY; Junction of Heaven & Earth (also Routes 56 & 68).
linuxubuntuchrome
Re: get fedora and posting problems

Well, we're not connected to FedoraProject, so can't begin to work with you on that one. The link in our page does work to the project, but from there, it's out of our hands.

Now, as to your post submissions here, haven't heard of that before. Next time, leave the post "as is" and PM me or one of the other Admins to check it out.
Registered Linux User #362651

Don't use any of my solutions on working computers or near small children.