Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 27th April 2017, 12:50 PM
bobx001 Offline

linuxfedorafirefox
FC26 - Konqueror under blackbox not showing images

Hello guys and gals,

I have a remote box at home in some cabinet, which runs Xfvb, and under that it runs blackbox as a window manager, nice and efficient. I normally use konqueror to move files back and forth, but after my upgrade to FC26 today, there are no images showing in konqueror. In file manager mode, the text shows, but not the icons. (which used to work fine in FC25).

here's a screeny.

Old 27th April 2017, 07:07 PM
bobx001 Offline

linuxfedorafirefox
Re: FC26 - Konqueror under blackbox not showing images

SOLVED !!!

I ran "kde system settings", and changed the Theme, which had "defaulted" to "Fedora Dark",
I simply set it to Breeze Dark, and voilla, all icons are now showing. So I reckon some of the themes are no longer available on FC26.

EDIT: I also added myself a launcher in the Xfce Panel, which executes the command: "dbus-launch konqueror" , which seems to fix a ton of stuff, including the fish:// remote server access.

Last edited by bobx001; 27th April 2017 at 07:57 PM.

Tags
blackbox, fc26, images, konqueror, showing