Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center

Go Back   FedoraForum.org > Community Lounge > Suggestions & Feedback
FedoraForum Search

Forgot Password? Join Us!

Suggestions & Feedback Have suggestions, feedback or just plain questions regarding FedoraForum.org? Post them here. (We reserve the right to poke fun at you or just ignore them).

Old 14th July 2017, 05:12 AM
nobody Offline

windows_98_nt_2000chrome
Talking Thank you, Fedora Forum!

I would like to thank you, to all of you, to have me on this forum for almost a year (since beginning of September, 2016) of my active participation. I know, I exactly know what you will say: hey dude, you sometimes behave as as@h@ole, and you are from time to time pain in the ...

Well, not easy character I have, but Life did not pet/favor me at all...

I am just about to sign first pro contract after more than a year being self freed of corporations, and at these "silent" times, I had to learn quite a lot. This forum gave me incredible lift, since, reading issues on Fedora, I started understanding how much I am truly ignorant, thus how much I do have to learn yet!

What I have to say in my defense? This: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVxYOQS6ggk

I'll stay on this forum, to serve and protect.

In other words, to help to forum members and to learn more. It contributes to the cause and essence!

Thank you once again.

Sincerely Yours,
_nobody_
Old 14th July 2017, 08:32 AM
antikythera Offline
Administrator

linuxchrome
Re: Thank you, Fedora Forum!

Thanks for your ongoing contributions and the above kind words. Long may it continue and good luck with the new contract.

Tags
fedora, forum