Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 20th May 2016, 09:49 PM
Karai17 Offline

linuxchrome
Citrix Receiver mouse offset

Hello! I am new here so I apologize if this post is in the wrong section.

I am using Fedora 23 with Gnome and the latest Citrix Receiver. I need to use Citrix to open Windows applications for work and I am having an issue where when I try to maximize or full screen any application, the Gnome top bar seems to get in the way which causes me to have an offset cursor. I need to click a full cursor-length below the object I want to click on for a click to register.

My "solution" so far has been to run Remote Desktop Connection in 1440x900, but I'd rather take advantage of a full 1920x1080 work space.

Does anyone know of a way to make Citrix applications override the Gnome top bar?

I'd like to also note here that this happens on both my desktop and laptop, the laptop being a fresh install (and upgraded) copy of Fedora.
Old 12th August 2017, 09:51 PM
tryfedoraa Offline

windows_98_nt_2000chrome
Re: Citrix Receiver mouse offset

@karai17 were you able to solve this, as my first thought would be enable seamless mode.

Tags
citrix , mouse , offset , receiver