Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center

Go Back   FedoraForum.org > Community Lounge > Suggestions & Feedback
FedoraForum Search

Forgot Password? Join Us!

Suggestions & Feedback Have suggestions, feedback or just plain questions regarding FedoraForum.org? Post them here. (We reserve the right to poke fun at you or just ignore them).

Closed Thread

Old 19th May 2016, 08:54 PM
Dan Offline
Administrator

linuxfedorafirefox
Exclamation How do I delete my fedora forum account?

In short, you don't. That is a function reserved to and for forum staff.

If you wish to have your account deleted, you MUST send a private message requesting account deletion to a staff member. DO NOT post such a request in an open thread. It will simply be deleted, but your account will not.

A staff member will perform your account deletion only when and as soon as they get your private message.

This being said, know that due to the fact that important information useful to other community members could be lost, an account deletion will result in all of the posting member's posts being retained but set to anonymous "Guest" status. The deleted member's account essentials, however, will be completely deleted. But any posts made in the open forums by such a member will remain in the forums under the "Guest" moniker.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Dan
Old 20th May 2016, 12:42 AM
nonamedotc Offline
Mithrandir

linuxchrome
Re: How do I delete my fedora forum account?

Thread Stuck.

The Linux Documentation Project | Fedora Documentation
Closed Thread