Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 8th October 2017, 06:45 AM
blackpembe Offline

linuxfedorafirefox
Project management / to-do list software

Hello,

I'm currently encountering an issue as I recently abandoned Trello (https://trello.com) and moved towards an open-source project manager / to-do list software.

Until now, I have been unable to find something that'd meet my needs on Fedora (I run F26)

I'm looking for something cute enough to be pleasant to look at hours a day, that'd allow me to manage multiple projects and related tasks at once, warn me when there are deadlines. In an ideal world, you could connect with other users to share tasks and manage your team. It'd be cross-platform because not all my colleagues have Linux.

Yes, that is a lot to ask. If you have something in this range of capabilities, I'd be happy to spend some time with a few friends to develop it further.

(I have searched the forums for a thread on this topic, and I have not found anything, except topics about to-do lists widgets / desktop apps ; my apologies if I missed a thread about this very topic).

Thank you for your answers
Old 8th October 2017, 08:02 AM
flyingdutchman Online

linuxfedorafirefox
Re: Project management / to-do list software

ProjectLibre?
Old 8th October 2017, 03:22 PM
satanselbow Offline

linuxchrome
Re: Project management / to-do list software

Planner and Calligra Plan are both worth a look and in repo

Tags