Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10th October 2017, 03:27 AM
underOATH777 Offline

windows_98_nt_2000chrome
Stuck at installing boot loader

Complete newb to Linux. Already have win 10, tried the instructions in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QzbX8o7pSY but it gets stuck and my caps button keeps blinking!

It's worthy of note that I had similar issues with previous Ubuntu installation, getting stuck at installing grub package!

I have this laptop here which comes with windows 10.

http://store.hp.com/CanadaStore/Merc...pt=ABL&sel=NTB

Tags
boot , installing , loader , stuck

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Installing F 24 ruined boot-loader so i cant boot Win7. MartinNew Using Fedora 8 18th September 2016 03:31 PM
[SOLVED] Re-installing the boot loader of Fedora 20 - 64 bit babak.nourani Installation, Upgrades and Live Media 6 7th September 2014 05:26 AM
There was an error installing the boot loader inserm Installation, Upgrades and Live Media 3 4th October 2012 08:49 AM
installing FC 7 without boot loader. How ? Asel Installation, Upgrades and Live Media 8 29th September 2007 01:30 PM

Current GMT-time: 03:31 (Thursday, 19-10-2017)

TopSubscribe to XML RSS for all Threads in all ForumsFedoraForumDotOrg Archive
logo

All trademarks, and forum posts in this site are property of their respective owner(s).
FedoraForum.org is privately owned and is not directly sponsored by the Fedora Project or Red Hat, Inc.

Privacy Policy | Term of Use | Posting Guidelines | Archive | Contact Us | Founding Members