Compiz not showing title bars
I updated my fedora installation from 6 to 8 (not error/warnings during installation, so I can say it went fine).
Then tried to use compiz (using the 'desktop-effects'), but the title bars were lost. The conditions at the time:
* Compiz out of box
* Intel card (which worked just fine with compiz en fedora 6).
* Trying to use emerald to replace didn't work at all (killing gtk-window-decorator and calling ti again from command line does not show any error, not at all).
* Tried ALL the things I could find in google: nothing worked.
Then I tried with a geforce 8400 card:
* Compiz out of box nor Compiz fusion work.
* Nvidia card, same problem.
* Emeral nor gtk-window-decorator show errors.
* Calling 'desktop-effects' directly from bash does not show any error.
* Added all the options 'needed' for xorg.cong were added (AddARGBGLXVisuals, AllowGLXWithComposite, ...)
Not a single error message, and still, I just can't get this thing working, which makes me nuts, based on the fact that _seems_ nobody is getting this error in fedora with intel cards.
Any clue? Any information I could take a look at?