So I've had FC4 on my laptop for about 3-4 months now, and I've finally gotten a handle on it where I'm no longer breaking stuff.
I purposely left a partition open for linux during my last format of my desktop, and I'm considering putting it on, however I'm curious about some of my hardware and what I can expect.

Grahpics: x800GT - I know ATI isn't doing so well on the x1x00 range of cards, how are the drivers for the x800 range of cards?

Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS - I have an AC 97 on the laptop, so I've got no idea what the support is like for this card? I have 5.1 surround sound set up, is that going to work under linux?

Asus TV Tuner - I use intervideo in Windows, is there anything in linux that will allow this to work acceptably?

Network cards (I had issues with my laptops not being recognized automatically and needing to reinstall the drivers after every kernel update): Either the Broadcom NetXtreme 57xx Gigabit or Linksys LNE100Tx Version 2.0

DVD Burner - 12x, I believe its a LG brand with #: HL-DT-ST DVD+RW GRA-4120B

I also have some things like:
Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2
EMS Dual shooter USB->PS2 converter for hooking up a dance pad for stepmania.

If anyone has any experience with any or all of these devices I'd be interested to here how they worked, if you had to do anything special to get them working, links etc. thanks!