Hi everyone,
I hope within 24 hours to find a solution to this case because otherwise I find myself forced to change distro.
The day before yesterday, I updated my fedora 30 and an incredible connectivity problem broke in sending data to the outside both on the web and ftp, more precisely, after the update, my fedora30 can no longer send data via ftp and even send posts on certain forums so that I am forced to load windows ( ATTENTION on the exact same machine, using the exact same router, in short, everything ) to post on form.
Another thing that confirms this incredible problem is that if I run the internet speed test it gives me positive results on entry/download but fails on exit/upload.
In addition about when I try to upload files via ftp, actually fedora starts transferring but immediately stops and the result is that I am only able to create a same name file but with zero bytes on the destination ftp server...
NOTE :
- the same identical operation,
- on the same identical ftp,
- in the same identical directory,
executed by the same identical machine ( this computer ) but with windows system is carried out without any problem !
the disconcerting fact is that if I connect another laptop with fedora 29 I get the exact same result, that is with a fedora problem coming out and with windows no problem ALSO if I change router !!!
I hope I have explained my problem to give You ALL a way to be able to help me,
I also post some other results from shell that I hope will make you understand where is this problem.
Code:
[root@localhost upload]# wget -O /dev/null https://speed.hetzner.de/100MB.bin
--2019-06-05 23:54:16--  https://speed.hetzner.de/100MB.bin
Risoluzione di speed.hetzner.de (speed.hetzner.de)... 88.198.248.254, 2a01:4f8:0:59ed::2
Connessione a speed.hetzner.de (speed.hetzner.de)|88.198.248.254|:443... connesso.
Richiesta HTTP inviata, in attesa di risposta... 200 OK
Lunghezza: 104857600 (100M) [application/octet-stream]
Salvataggio in: "/dev/null"

/dev/null                                   100%[========================================================================================>] 100,00M  3,12MB/s    in 32s     

2019-06-05 23:54:48 (3,12 MB/s) - "/dev/null" salvato [104857600/104857600]
pinging my Synology router avaiabled via browser here :
https://192.168.1.1:8001
Code:
[root@localhost upload]# nmcli dev show | grep DNS
IP4.DNS[1]:                             192.168.1.1
Ethernet controller:
Code:
[root@localhost upload]# lspci |grep -i net
00:1f.6 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation Ethernet Connection (2) I219-V
06:00.0 Ethernet controller: Qualcomm Atheros Killer E2500 Gigabit Ethernet Controller (rev 10)
I also tried to reinstall the system from scratch and the problem turned out to be the same...
ready to post any other cmd shell to understand this dilemma and...
last note, to post here on this forum I was forced to save the post on a .txt that I saved on a USB pen to then copy it from windows and manage to post it ! ( incredible )
thanks
Gio