brave browser under fedora 29 - Page 2
FedoraForum.org - Fedora Support Forums and Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Linux Chrome 72.0.3626.81

Re: brave browser under fedora 29

right bedawi, but i think, it's a problem the guys at brave and fedora have to solve. there's a difference. however, fedora 29 is history for me. i can't stand gnome 3, kde, cinnamon and certainly not xfce. and that the touchpad is not fully functional if you want to install fedora (original/spins), irritates (not only) me as well. sorry. and i am tired of tweaking. i just wan't to do my work on my system ( + without eye cancer). @fedora please create your own desktop. simple, eye-friendly, aesthetic & without all this _countless_ gnome - 3 (or kde) - applications/packages (and without firefox by default, if privacy also means something to the linux - community).

let's see how fedora 30 becomes. not only as far as rpm-ostree is concerned: also optically and more user-friendly during installation. that's what you can expect from an up-to-date linux - os like fedora. or do you just want to stay among yourself? think of newcomers. think of windows - users who (want to) come to you (because of security/privacy aspects). on the other side; this is a general problem in the linux world anyway. they can't see the wood over the trees. there is no steve jobs in this world, only wozniak's.
    Last edited by noemata; 4th February 2019 at 11:56 AM.

Linux (Fedora) Chrome 72.0.3626.81

I filed a bug with the brave community:
    https://community.brave.com/t/fedora...y-broken/44242

Windows NT 10.0 Chrome 64.0.3282.140

thx bedawi. i have had time to keep dealing with it. my new laptop had to be sent in to the asus - service (only after 40 days use, what a …) . now i'm too tired and p... off. i'm gonna go back to fedora with the older loan device. which is catastrophic to use under windows. luckily i have a mouse now….. .

edit: i follow the activity in the linked forum, thanks again for your tireless efforts.
    Last edited by noemata; 7th February 2019 at 12:19 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2