real quick: 1. I'm very new to Linux in general and don't know what I'm doing, 2. I was recommended here from r\kde, if this isn't the right place may I please a link to a more appropriate place to post this.

I have my laptop set up so it can boot into win10, fedora, or kali but fedora kde is what I have been using and I want to get it working again.

What works: 1. win10 and kali, 2. fedora when I log in with gnome or the console except there is no working internet connection and the WiFi settings don't show up.

When I first boot fedora an onscreen keyboard shows up an when I get rid of it, under the login I see: The current theme cannot be loaded due to the errors below. please select another theme. file:\\\usr\share\sddm\themes\01-breeze-fedora\main.qml:26:1: plugin cannot be loaded for module "org.tde.plasma.core": Cannot load library \usr\lib64\qt5\qml\org\kde\plasma\core\libcorebind ingsplugin.so: (\lib64\(rest is cut off by screen), and then after trying to log into plasma, it seems as if everything but the mouse freezes.

Any help is appreciated.