I have googled the question for a while without result, however there is a risk that I have googled for the wrong thing, so I appologise if this is already responded.

However, my question is what file is it that decied what happens when I press a key and where can I find the file? This question comes because I have '' under both 't' and 'p' and want to replace one of them with 'ꝥ'. Moreover do I want to have easier access to certain greek letters and I know that there is space for such characters.

Thank you on before hand // hokori