If you have a bluetooth keyboard that's not working and just want/need the basic functionality, this might point you in the right direction.

I had F9 installed on an XPS M2010 but when I upgraded to F14, the mouse was ok but the keyboard stopped working. It would work at the Grub stage, but not after boot.

Thought that it was a bluetooth issue, but found out that it was really related to a udev rule.

The default operation for my bluetooth keyboard was to use the usb-hid interface - ie it just pretended to be a usb keyboard. So as far as Linux was concerned, there was no bluetooth, just a usb keyboard/mouse. This worked fine until upgrading to F14.

The problem turned out to be the file: /lib/udev/rules.d/70-hid2hci.rules. Since the attributes for the "Dell bluetooth devices" matched the XPS keyboard/mouse, the rule switched it to hci (or regular bluetooth) mode. So, while Linux recognized the keyboard, no device was created and no driver was assigned. Renaming, or deleting this file restored the basic usb-hid functionality - at least until the next udev package update which will recreate the file.

Granted, this is kind of a hack and doesn't help at all in setting up bluetooth on F14, but if you just need your keyboard to work - it'll do.