PDA

View Full Version : Jdeveloper

bako
18th March 2005, 06:00 PM
I've try to install jdeveloper but when i run it it get this message

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /usr/java/j2sdk1.4.2_04/jre/lib/i386/libawt.so: libXp.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.jav a:1560)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java :1477)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:788)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:834)
at sun.security.action.LoadLibraryAction.run(LoadLibr aryAction.java:50)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.awt.Toolkit.loadLibraries(Toolkit.java:1437)
at java.awt.Toolkit.<clinit>(Toolkit.java:1458)
at oracle.ide.util.ArrayResourceBundle.getImageIconIm pl(ArrayResourceBundle.java:412)
at oracle.ide.util.ArrayResourceBundle.getImageImpl(A rrayResourceBundle.java:222)
at oracle.ide.resource.IdeArb.getImage(IdeArb.java:90 6)
at oracle.jdeveloper.JDeveloperCore.<init>(JDeveloperCore.java:21)
at oracle.jdeveloper.JDeveloper.launch(JDeveloper.jav a:57)
at oracle.jdeveloper.JDeveloper.main(JDeveloper.java: 37)

what i have to do?

Javaguy78
18th March 2005, 06:09 PM
if you download JDeveloper 10g, there is no install. All you need to do is chmod a few files (illustrated in the install faq in the ./jdev/ or ./jdev/bin).

you MUST put your jave RE in the system path as root though. What version of JDeveloper are you working with?

bako
18th March 2005, 06:16 PM
Yes.. sorry .. there isn't install .. i follow this guide http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/jdev/htdocs/10.1.2.0.0/install.html but don't work!
I've download 10.1.2
I've read on fedorafaq there's some problem whit java in fc3

Javaguy78
18th March 2005, 06:22 PM
yes there are. for JDev to work you will need to download the j2sdk 1.4.2_07 from java.sun.com. The JDev doesn't come with it.

After that, look in your ./jdev folder for the latest install notes. Follow those step by step and you should be able to get it working.

It took me about an hour to get everything correct on my system. the path to the sdk needed to be added to my path (had to do that as root and the install didn't say to do this).

Javaguy78
18th March 2005, 06:24 PM
That document assumes you have Red Hat Enterprise. The help file in ./jdev talks about fedora. that may help.

bako
18th March 2005, 06:28 PM
I had install j2sdk 1.4.2_07 .. at first time when i run jdev i had set the java path (usr/java/j2sdk 1.4.2_07) .. but now when run jdev it doesn't start and get that error! .. however tomorrow i'll read install note and try to set the sistem!

Javaguy78
18th March 2005, 06:29 PM
Manually change the java home in the conf. here's how:

Set the variable SetJavaHome in the file <jdev_install>/jdev/bin/jdev.conf to the location of your Java installation.

For example, in a UNIX environment, if the location of your Sun J2SE SDK is in a directory called /usr/local/java, your entry in jdev.conf would look like:

SetJavaHome /usr/local/java

bako
18th March 2005, 06:53 PM
That document assumes you have Red Hat Enterprise. The help file in ./jdev talks about fedora. that may help.

I don't find this file! where is?
howevere i don't have this file <jdev_install>/BC4J/bin/bc4j2oc4j ..

Javaguy78
18th March 2005, 06:55 PM
did you download the jdev full install or the Jdev base?

bako
18th March 2005, 06:58 PM
did you download the jdev full install or the Jdev base?
base .. I've to download full version? on oracle site the full version is only for win ..

crackers
18th March 2005, 07:05 PM
No, it's not a problem with JDeveloper or Java. Xorg recently deprecated some libraries that Java actually needs to run GUI applications, like JDeveloper. You need to install the xorg-x11-deprecated-libs package.

bako
18th March 2005, 07:12 PM
No, it's not a problem with JDeveloper or Java. Xorg recently deprecated some libraries that Java actually needs to run GUI applications, like JDeveloper. You need to install the xorg-x11-deprecated-libs package.

yeah! that's work! tnx a lot!

Javaguy78
18th March 2005, 08:06 PM
hmmm. I must have gotten those libraries when I updated my distro.