PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] any way to add "solved" to thread tools ?

bobx001
12th January 2018, 09:30 PM
would be great if that feature returned.
cheersola.

bob
12th January 2018, 10:02 PM
I checked settings and thought I'd found one that would work (Thread Prefix Manager > Thread Prefix > Solved) . Enabled for Registered, CM & Admins. And....nada. :( Hope it can be reinstated too.

nonamedotc
12th January 2018, 10:16 PM
I checked settings and thought I'd found one that would work (Thread Prefix Manager > Thread Prefix > Solved) . Enabled for Registered, CM & Admins. And....nada. :( Hope it can be reinstated too.

Yeah, I have toggled that several times before without any effect ... Might have to kick it upstairs.

bob
16th January 2018, 02:05 PM
Looks like this isn't going to be fixed, but here's one workaround: https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2121377

dswaner
16th January 2018, 03:43 PM
Followed ubuntu instructions: I don't see a PREFIX button - perhaps because date of posting (about 1 month) is beyond default 7 day limit for changing prefix? I was able to add "SOLVED:" to the title.

nonamedotc
16th January 2018, 06:35 PM
Followed ubuntu instructions: I don't see a PREFIX button - perhaps because date of posting (about 1 month) is beyond default 7 day limit for changing prefix? I was able to add "SOLVED:" to the title.

Can you try again now?

dswaner
16th January 2018, 09:09 PM
Sorry, still no PREFIX button. Logging out of the Forum and logging back in made no difference either.

swakefield
31st January 2018, 12:49 PM
It should be solved. Prefixes just refused to work on the responsive style but I have no found a solution to get them to show

bob
31st January 2018, 01:29 PM
Thanks Simon!

ocratato
1st February 2018, 12:03 AM
I not that "SOLVED" is presented in a dark purplish box with almost invisible black text on the "What's New" list.

swakefield
4th February 2018, 11:36 PM
I not that "SOLVED" is presented in a dark purplish box with almost invisible black text on the "What's New" list.

I finally found a thread on my whats new with the solved tag so I've now fixed it