PDA

View Full Version : Complete guide, what to do after installing Fedora

ubuntublog
26th March 2015, 06:18 PM
The Fedora Project is an operating system that is now maintained by Red Hat in this article we show how to make the post-installation configuration in order to leave your chubby system to use. Different Fedora Debian-based systems, using the RPM packages, Fedora is available in WorkStation version, Server and Cloud.

The article is quite large, read the full article at: http://ubuntu.blog.br/guia-pos-instalacao-fedora-21/

your Fedora will be beautiful!

thanks,

Bye :dance:

sea
26th March 2015, 07:14 PM
Fedora was always 'owned' by RedHat...
Do you really think that an Ubuntu Forum knows more about Fedora than Fedora?

Furthermore, your BLOG is spanish, the forum language is English.
Links to blogs are not allowed, take your time and write in in english and post (the article, not a link) again.

Thanks & Bye

stevea
26th March 2015, 07:52 PM
I don't see the problem. The link translates well with google and is a useful "fedora first steps" article.

With only 16 steps it not "Complete guide, what to do after installing Fedora", but still useful information for beginners, and has some points, like changing language, that I don't know since I don't deal with that.

ubuntublog
26th March 2015, 08:08 PM
Rather than thank my effort to help, the staff is complaining = (

sea
26th March 2015, 08:22 PM
I just think its in approriate.
You're not going to Ubuntuforums, posting an article of yet another internetpage about Ubuntu as your first and only post.
And saying Canonical 'NOW' owns Ubuntu..

Heck, they even change upstream as much it has nothing to do with upstream anymore (not always but often).
And then claiming its all their work.
Just because i wrote a patch for XY so it matches MY custom needs doesnt make me the owner of application XY.

Heck i even feel bad when i just joined ffmpeg forums, and shared my VHS script with them as my first post.
And we're already have quite a few good and in english written guides for post installation tasks..

But if its a trend to 'simply' accept foreign languages... ok.

Dann schreib ich nur noch deutsch hier... lässt sich schliesslich mit google übersetzen. :dis: :doh:

sea
26th March 2015, 08:29 PM
Sorry pal. I'm not staff.
I just have the feeling you simply swant to make your blog public.. nothing more.. nothing less.

bob
26th March 2015, 09:18 PM
It's worth adding to the Fedora Set-Up Guides, provided that you can translate it properly. Many of our friends who have had long-time Guides are taking a break from recent updates. This might just help some new users, so I'll link it up there.

lsatenstein
27th March 2015, 02:15 PM
The Fedora Project is an operating system that is now maintained by Red Hat in this article we show how to make the post-installation configuration in order to leave your chubby system to use. Different Fedora Debian-based systems, using the RPM packages, Fedora is available in WorkStation version, Server and Cloud.

The article is quite large, read the full article at: http://ubuntu.blog.br/guia-pos-instalacao-fedora-21/

your Fedora will be beautiful!

thanks,

Bye :dance:

Popcorn is a piracy software. its sole purpose is to obtain pirated software for which you may run into criminal charges and fines of such a high amount that owning them can bankrupt you. If there is a minor criminal charge and you plead guilty, because of piracy, your chances of good job employment are cut by 95%

lsatenstein
27th March 2015, 02:21 PM
It's worth adding to the Fedora Set-Up Guides, provided that you can translate it properly. Many of our friends who have had long-time Guides are taking a break from recent updates. This might just help some new users, so I'll link it up there.

There are three or more Fedora 21 Remixes that are renowned for providing a very rich functional Fedora

Korora
Chapeau. Includes all codes, and steam, and libdvdcssx boots with Chapeau background
Yandex Similar to Chapeau. Boots with Fedora background and logos

Visit the link that is under my signature.
( http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?p=1697840#post1697840 (http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?p=1697840#post1697840) )