PDA

View Full Version : Forum Expansion - Revisited

bob
19th February 2013, 02:42 PM
Last week, we threw open the flood gates and asked you members to let us know what new topics should be included in our Forum. Rather than restrict you, we wanted you to give us directions for future growth.

Your silence spoke volumes. The members who did speak up told us that this Forum should remain concentrated on Fedora, Linux and Open Source and let all the rest be dealt with elsewhere. Frankly, we're fine with that!

So, while I'm typing, Dan's busy in the background moving things around. Of course Fedora will be featured, as always, but there's plenty of space left to discuss Open Source and how it applies to you in your hobbies, work and entertainment. Remember, we don't expect you to be an expert in any topic, just have an interest and some tips you can pass along. Thanks, in advance, for your input!

Dan
19th February 2013, 04:10 PM
C'est la vie.

And I never even got around to opening the culinary sub forum ... and posting my very best gourmet recipe for dill weed and pearl onion refrigerator bar cookies. (They go great dipped in lemon pudding and served after candied ginger-sardines.)

Or the how-to about my holistic peanut butter (chunky style) filled running shoe inserts.

Grieve for the lost opportunities for the betterment of the metaphysically enshrouded permeations of greatness snaking through foetid reality of mankind. <..:(..>

Ennoblement is thus lost. And we have once again become ... mundane.

Woe is me. <..:fp:..>

DBelton
19th February 2013, 04:13 PM
Or the how-to about my holistic peanut butter (chunky style) filled running shoe inserts.

Hmmm.. There might just be a market for that! :D