PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Audacious & MP3 support: missing scroll bar/widget

rgasch
3rd August 2011, 08:46 PM
Hi,

I have installed Audacious and audacious-plugins-freeworld-mp3 on F15. MP3 support now works (ie: mp3 files are being played) but audacious does not show me the scroll bar/widget with which I can move within a track. The horizontal line of said widget is being displayed but it's not showing the button which marks the offset within a track and clicking on the horizontal line has no effect.

Any ideas on how to fix/enable this?

Greetings/Thanks
Robert

mschwendt
4th August 2011, 10:00 AM
Not enough details.

For a feature as prominent as the track position slider, assume that the problem is specific to your setup and that other users cannot reproduce it.

You would need to tell a lot more about your usage pattern and your Audacious configuration. Perhaps attach the $HOME/.config/audacious/config file? Keep a copy of that file somewhere. (local mp3 files? streaming audio? GTK+ interface or Winamp classic interface? what skin? what output driver?) Is it reproducible after deleting the config file and restarting Audacious?

rgasch
4th August 2011, 06:01 PM
OK, I have no idea what happened, but I installed the latest updates for F15 and rebooted my computer and now things are working as they should be. Thanks for replying and sorry for wasting your time.

Greetings/Thanks
Robert