PDA

View Full Version : need key RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-test-x86_64

marko
20th February 2010, 06:05 PM
I was trying out rawhide, then the switch to Fedora 14 happened, I switched it back to Fedora 13 by using the post 3 here to get the original F13 fedora-release package to set it back. (Installed the original fedora-release package for F13 and downgraded the one man package and the xorg packages that got in from Fedora 14)

http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?t=240816

This seems to make the change that Rawhide is using updates-testing
but now yum updates fail due to lack of the key:
RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-test-x86_64

Total 332 kB/s | 11 MB 00:33
warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V3 RSA/SHA256 Signature, key ID e8e40fde: NOKEY
GPG key retrieval failed: [Errno 14] Could not open/read file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-test-x86_64

I'm trying to find where I can get that key...

dd_wizard
20th February 2010, 10:22 PM
You can use --nogpgcheck as an option to yum. I had to do that this morning because one of the packages wasn't signed.

dd_wizard

marvin_ita
25th February 2010, 05:16 PM
The keys are installed from the "fedora-release" package, so if you've switched back to the Fedora 13 release package you got it installed. You can verify with

gpg --quiet --with-fingerprint /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-13-primary

You can find more information (and verify the key fingerprint) at https://fedoraproject.org/keys

I also verified that there are some problematic packages, I think something weird happened with the fork between F13 pre-alpha and Rawhide. I get a "key not installed" for some packages (for example gnome-color-manager). I resolved using the trick suggested from dd_wizard.

Mattia

GoinEasy9
25th February 2010, 08:07 PM
Thanks for the link, I was able to get a running F13 by updating from F12, the first step of which was to install the fedora-release-13 package from the development/F13 repo. Whether using yum or PackageKit I am getting errors due to unsigned packages, hopefully the help on that page link will solve the problem.