PDA

View Full Version : I love it

Camberwell
30th November 2009, 03:08 PM
Good day all,

I love my computer :)

It's got F12 64bit on it, and I love it

I like how updates fix little things as time goes by, one day you update and that little niggle has gone :)

I actually like pulseaudio, I know lots don't but alsa ties up your sound card and only lets one app use it at a time.

I like how everyone on fedoraforums helps everyone out, the community in general is just well....nice.

I like KDE4, its come a long way since KDE4.0, I cant comment on Gnome as I never use it.

And I love that I can make it look and feel however I want.

Well that's got that out of my system

Thanks

Martin

LinUsr@Flanders
20th January 2010, 11:02 AM
...eh...ooookaaay...

Somebody loves Linux, I guess... :D

Just moved from windows? Well, that move make me "buzz" between the ears too, still does.

I'm still "priming" F12 B4 I put it in use, I have to have an ensured continuation...

But all in all, Linux is the way 4ward.

Eh, just venting...

Wellness 2U!

Thor

Dan
20th January 2010, 04:52 PM
Hey, Thor!

Remember:

* Write in English.
* Add whitespace to your posts. Use enter for paragraphs.
* Capitalize Correctly. All uppercase is considered screaming and very rude. All lower is hard to read.
* Use correct punctuation. Never use more than one question mark or exclamation mark and only at the end of a sentence.
* Never use "texting abbreviations", "leet-speak" or slang. The purpose of language is beeing understood, not sounding cool.
* Never invent acronyms, use as few acronyms as possible. It's called a problem, not a "pb" and a question, not a "Q".
* Never use colors in all of your posts. Colors are there to highlight something important.
* Read your post over before posting it. Try to catch typos. If you find an error after posting, use the Edit button to make your corrections.
* Don't "bump" your post by adding a second post with no worthwhile content. The Forum controls will automatically add any additional post as an 'edit' of your first post within the first 24 hours. If you haven't received a response in over 24 hours, consider following up with the efforts you've tried in the meantime and their result. Naturally, if you forgot to add important information, an edit of your first post is acceptable.

Thanks!

<..:D..>

LinUsr@Flanders
20th January 2010, 11:59 PM
Hi,

Noted for future posts...

Wellness! :D

Thor

dsmyth
13th February 2010, 03:25 AM
I love this thread,

group hug? :)

haha, take it easy Martin.

stevea
13th February 2010, 04:31 AM
I like how updates fix little things as time goes by, one day you update and that little niggle has gone :)

You're new here so I won't burst that bubble ;)

I like how everyone on fedoraforums helps everyone out, the community in general is just well....nice.

Ignore the archives - that's carry-over from another forum.

I like KDE4, its come a long way since KDE4.0, I cant comment on Gnome as I never use it.

This is perhaps the greatest single predictor if long term Unix/Linux happiness. Beware, Gnomes bit !

LinUsr@Flanders
13th February 2010, 08:48 PM
What? Did someone say grouphug???

Okay, let me spray on some cologne!!! LOL :D

Thor