PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Core Crew

strixy
21st May 2004, 03:24 PM
I just wanted to post a thank you to the Fedora Core crew and community. The people responsible directly and indirectly for this release. I've been plunking away at it for about 48 hours and haven't broken it... yet. To compare, it took me 20 minutes to break FC 1, but I'm a digital goon where my OS's are concerned.

I enjoy Fedora Core 2 a lot. Here's a big pat on the back for all the folks that put this together. I'm already looking forward to FC 3.

Once again, thank you! Y'all dun good.

ewdi
21st May 2004, 03:33 PM
they have done great job, and we are glad to help fedora as a support system

Ug
21st May 2004, 03:42 PM
Indeed.

I love the FC2 installation screen "Thank You". ;)

usopso
22nd May 2004, 12:03 AM
They' have done 'GREAT' job

foolish
22nd May 2004, 12:28 AM
Yes, they really have and they even give this beauty to us for free. I think we should try to remember to send emails or in other ways make sure the people who make the great software we use and just thank them for their work. I'm sure they will appriciate it.

So if there's a piece of software you enjoy especially, write an email to the maker(s) and tell them how and why you like it, and thank them for their hard work. These people get too little credit for their work.

Prometheus
23rd May 2004, 04:56 PM
I agree completely. The developers dont get nearly the credit they deserve.

chiku31
20th December 2004, 05:36 AM
I love FC3 so much, it does everything that I wanted just like windows except I got much more control on FC3 than windows.