PDA

View Full Version : Mono and Nant in FC9 ( x86_64 )

Amordad_yar
11th August 2008, 06:42 PM
I'm trying to put together a server that will be used for nothing else except running OpenSim and need mono and NAnt fully functional. I have no experience with either Mono or NAnt but did find that the Mono Compiler works for the simplest task ( a hello world program). However, using NAnt to then have Mono build the same file fails. I've seen others with this same scenario ask for help but never get an answer. Before I give up and fail back to x86 or possibly try another distribution, I thought I'd ask here. (Yes, I tried downloading and recompiling NAnt myself but that fails with numerous messages about Mono)

I've performed all updates and removed and reinstalled Mono and NAnt both. This is a clean install and there were no error messages during the installation of FC9 or the updates... Thanks in advance for any help.

When executing NAnt with the build file in the current directory, this is the result:

** (/usr/lib64/NAnt/bin/NAnt.exe:20582): WARNING **: The following assembly referenced from /usr/lib64/NAnt/bin/NAnt.NUnit2Tasks.dll could not be loaded:
Assembly: nunit.core (assemblyref_index=4)
Version: 2.2.10.0
Public Key: 5b1e42e72ba3aa48
The assembly was not found in the Global Assembly Cache, a path listed in the MONO_PATH environment variable, or in the location of the executing assembly (/usr/lib64/NAnt/bin).

** (/usr/lib64/NAnt/bin/NAnt.exe:20582): WARNING **: Could not load file or assembly 'nunit.core, Version=2.2.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5b1e42e72ba3aa48' or one of its dependencies.

** (/usr/lib64/NAnt/bin/NAnt.exe:20582): WARNING **: Could not load file or assembly 'nunit.core, Version=2.2.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5b1e42e72ba3aa48' or one of its dependencies.
[loadtasks] Failure scanning "/usr/lib64/NAnt/bin/NAnt.NUnit2Tasks.dll" for extensions. Could not load file or assembly 'nunit.core, Version=2.2.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5b1e42e72ba3aa48' or one of its dependencies.

BUILD FAILED

The current runtime framework 'mono-2.0' is not correctly configured in the NAnt configuration file.
Unable to locate 'mono' module using pkg-config. Download the Mono development packages from http://www.mono-project.com/downloads/.

For more information regarding the cause of the build failure, run the build again in debug mode.