PDA

View Full Version : Gnome icon navigation problem

irc0x00
27th July 2008, 06:20 AM
I dont know if someone reported this already, but everytime i double click on a previously selected icon - on the desktop or within nautilus, it doesnt open. I have to deselct it then double click to get it working.

This can be reproduced easily. Double click the home icon - this will lauch nautilus. Minimize nautilus and double click on the already selected icon on the dektop - it wont launch a new nautilus window. This is the same within nautilus. double click to open a folder - navigate to the parent folder (by clicking on the up arrow) and double click on the already selected folder - it wont navigate to the folder, and u'll have to deselect and re-doubleclick to get it to navigate.

Thanx in advance for any help on this :p

~irc

Brook
27th July 2008, 06:32 AM
Hi,irc0x00.Yes,it's slow and even no any action,but only some time not every time.I have come across the same problem before.But i used to manage the system with command,and it's efficient.You can report the bug in redhat website.

Seve
27th July 2008, 06:39 AM
Hello:
I have seen other similar posts. Sorry, I cannot locate any at the moment.
You should probably search through Bugzilla if you have not already done so. There may have been a bug filed ?
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/index.cgi

Seve