PDA

View Full Version : how do i get the hostap driver to work?

perlsyntax
26th July 2008, 05:16 AM
I have a EnGenius IEEE 802.11b EL-2511CD PLUS EXT2 and i am useing fedora 9 with gnome desktop.How do i get the hostapdriver work ing with my pc card i know the driver is built in fedora 9.

i try to write my own programs for my wirless card.I just need to know how to get this hostap driver to work in fedora 9.

:confused:

perlsyntax
26th July 2008, 04:01 PM
How do i get hostap driver to boot upat boot time in fedora 9 I am useing a EnGenius IEEE 802.11b EL-2511CD plus EXT2.

I hopesomeone can help.

perlsyntax
26th July 2008, 05:05 PM
i fix the prob but i not sure how to get it into monitor mode

bob
26th July 2008, 05:30 PM
Perlsyntax, first of all, good on getting your problem 'solved'. Second, I'll assume that you're familiar with the English language, since you're in Wisconsin. Keep in mind that many thousands of our users do not use English as a first language and are struggling enough already without having to decipher those sentences. If you read the Guidelines, you'll notice that you should make an effort to correct spelling, use proper punctuation, caps, avoid slang, etc. Please take the time in the future to ensure your posts are good for everyone that might need them. Thanks.