PDA

View Full Version : Nautilus, crashes when run from Terminal

quacked
20th June 2008, 03:51 AM
After the Updates to ,, " Fedora 9 " I seem to have the problem running nautilus in Super User mode from terminal,,, If someone knows of anything that I may be able to do to correct this Issue ,, It would be extremely helpful ,,, Here is the crash log details,,

Distribution: Fedora release 9 (Sulphur)
Gnome Release: 2.22.2 2008-05-28 (Red Hat, Inc)
BugBuddy Version: 2.22.0

System: Linux 2.6.25.6-55.fc9.i686 #1 SMP Tue Jun 10 16:27:49 EDT 2008 i686
X Vendor: The X.Org Foundation
X Vendor Release: 10499902
Selinux: No
Accessibility: Disabled
GTK+ Theme: Nodoka
Icon Theme: Fedora

Memory status: size: 0 vsize: 0 resident: 0 share: 0 rss: 0 rss_rlim: 0
CPU usage: start_time: 0 rtime: 0 utime: 0 stime: 0 cutime:0 cstime: 0 timeout: 0 it_real_value: 0 frequency: 0

----------- .xsession-errors (97573 sec old) ---------------------
** (nautilus:2483): WARNING **: Unable to add monitor: Not supported
could not attach to desktop process
** (nm-applet:2510): WARNING **: nm_object_get_property: Error getting 'ActiveConnections' for /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager: The name org.freedesktop.NetworkManager was not provided by any .service
(nautilus:2483): Gdk-WARNING **: gdk_xsettings_watch_cb(): Couldn't find window to unwatch
** (gnome-panel:2481): WARNING **: Failed to establish a connection with GDM: No such file or directory
Window manager warning: CurrentTime used to choose focus window; focus window may not be correct.
Window manager warning: Got a request to focus the no_focus_window with a timestamp of 0. This shouldn't happen!
bluetooth-applet: Fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) on X server :0.0.
puplet: Fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) on X server :0.0.
nm-applet: Fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) on X server :0.0.
applet.py: Fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) on X server :0.0.
--------------------------------------------------

Not sure of what to do ,, ( wireless keyboard and mouse, connected with 2 other computers , via a KVM (belkin) switch, No wireless connections otherwise,,, Thanks to all , in Advance,,,