PDA

View Full Version : Free Linux simulator to learn sysadmin

tech291083
16th October 2007, 11:09 AM
Hi,

I just came across this page on Ebay about Cisco CCENT™ 640-822 Exam & Simulator-485q+6s-ICND/CCNA.

As far as I understand it is a program hopefully on a cd that one can install like any other programs and practise the exam stuff intended for future sysadmin right? I am also interested in learning sysadmin basic but in the Linux enviornment and do not have extra pcs to practise the idea, is there a free simulator available for Linux platform that can teach you some basic Linux sysadmin skills? Sorry I am not much of a techie but trying to learn as much as I can by asking experts on the forums like this one. Any little explaination will be appreciated. Thanks...

CISCO Exam Simulator (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Cisco-CCENT-640-822-Exam-Simulator-485q-6s-ICND-CCNA_W0QQitemZ330176871085QQihZ014QQcategoryZ41865 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

markkuk
16th October 2007, 12:32 PM
You don't need a simulator to learn Linux administration, just use the OS itself. It's free. If you can't install it permanently, use a LiveCD version.