see that of my connection setting

look to this image about my connection

http://aycu28.webshots.com/image/29707/2002018616624827317_rs.jpg

hermouche
5th October 2007, 09:50 PM
post output of these commands:

#ifconfig

#cat /etc/resolv.conf

#cat /etc/sysconfig/network-script/ifcfg-ethx..........................x could be 0 or 1 or 2 or ..

#ping www.google.com

red

Hasan_Yousef
8th October 2007, 06:38 PM
post output of these commands:

#ifconfig

#cat /etc/resolv.conf

#cat /etc/sysconfig/network-script/ifcfg-ethx..........................x could be 0 or 1 or 2 or ..

#ping www.google.com

red

Peace be upon you

It doesn't work

When type cat /etc/sysconfig/network-script/ifcfg-ethx..........................x could be 0 or 1 or 2 or .. the Fedora cann't find it

and i changed the name of connection fron eth0 to eth1 and try that but doe not work

I need to use Linux correctly

Thanks
Peace be upon you

forkbomb
9th October 2007, 01:41 AM
Peace be upon you

It doesn't work

When type cat /etc/sysconfig/network-script/ifcfg-ethx..........................x could be 0 or 1 or 2 or .. the Fedora cann't find it

and i changed the name of connection fron eth0 to eth1 and try that but doe not work

I need to use Linux correctly

Thanks
Peace be upon you

You said that cat /etc/sysconfig/network-script/ifcfg-ethxyz "didn't work" but you'll need to post some output so that people who might be able to help can can get an idea of what's going on. Run the commands hermouche mentioned and paste the output here....

It's hard to know how to help you if we nobody knows why it's not working!

Techokami
9th October 2007, 02:12 AM
In the meantime, if you simply want to install the RPM, you can use the command line:

rpm -iv path to RPM file you want to install
Hopefully you won't have any dependency problems (because the only reason the package manager wants a network connection is to check dependencies), so once you get that done, you can ask one of the moderators to relocate this thread to the Networking support forum (where you'll get better assistance with your connection troubles!)
As for getting an error when trying to run that command, it seems hermouche thought you knew about commands, instead of copying and pasting the line from his post in as-is. What he meant to say was:

cat /etc/sysconfig/network-script/ifcfg-eth0
If that doesn't work, try:

cat /etc/sysconfig/network-script/ifcfg-eth1

Finally, I've got a feeling you don't primarily speak English. What language do you normally use? This information can help get you a solution that's easier for you to understand!