View Full Version : X.Org 7.3 released

Wayne
7th September 2007, 02:44 AM
7.3 was released on 2007-09-06.

http://www.x.org/wiki/Releases/7.3

Wayne

Demz
7th September 2007, 03:08 AM
u borred wayne? :) this is in osnews.com . but im looking forward to this bein in Fedora 8

Wayne
7th September 2007, 03:14 AM
u borred wayne? :) this is in osnews.com . but im looking forward to this bein in Fedora 8

Yeah, bored and irritated :D The typhoon has passed over Tokyo and it's gonna be another hot day, which means the furthest I'll get out today is the liquor store! :D

There was also news of Gnome 2.20 RC and I'm looking forward to that being in F8 too.

Wayne

Demz
7th September 2007, 03:25 AM
Yeah, bored and irritated :D The typhoon has passed over Tokyo and it's gonna be another hot day, which means the furthest I'll get out today is the liquor store! :D

There was also news of Gnome 2.20 RC and I'm looking forward to that being in F8 too.

Wayne
yeah its rather warm here in Aussie so i'll be nicking down to do a workout at the pub :D

any News if Fedora8 test 2 has been slipped back a week or not to include this? or is it still to be released tomorrow?

13 September 2007 ! F8 Test2 Release

Wayne
7th September 2007, 03:29 AM
yeah its rather warm here in Aussie so i'll be nicking down to do a workout at the pub :D

Umm, I'll see how I feel later. The nearest pub (20 minutes walk uphill) has happy hour from 4pm... Tempting :D

Wayne

Demz
7th September 2007, 03:33 AM
Umm, I'll see how I feel later. The nearest pub (20 minutes walk uphill) has happy hour from 4pm... Tempting :D

Wayne
i got a quicker walk to the nearest pub than you :D 5mins for me

uphill, carry a beer with ya :D by the time you get to the pub you'll be ready for another