PDA

View Full Version : 2.6.22 sk_buff // skbuff.h more issues

PhillyFloyd
27th July 2007, 02:04 PM
Anyone have a patch or idea how to the skbuff errors with 2.6.22 , I got ieee80211 to work just by editing the C lib with the ieee package to reference mac_header, but now I am having issues with vpnclient (cisco) I know, save me the lecture on cisco-vpnclient, it sucks

anyway, I added:

union {
struct tcphdr *th;
struct udphdr *uh;
struct icmphdr *icmph;
struct igmphdr *igmph;
struct iphdr *ipiph;
struct ipv6hdr *ipv6h;
unsigned char *raw;
} h;

union {
struct iphdr *iph;
struct ipv6hdr *ipv6h;
struct arphdr *arph;
unsigned char *raw;
} nh;

union {
unsigned char *raw;
} mac;

to the skbuff.h and got vpnclient to compile past the various skbuff errors, but then moved onto a new set with interceptor.c

/data/rpms/vpnclient/interceptor.c: In function ‘handle_vpnup’:
/data/rpms/vpnclient/interceptor.c:318: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
/data/rpms/vpnclient/interceptor.c:342: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
/data/rpms/vpnclient/interceptor.c:343: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
/data/rpms/vpnclient/interceptor.c:350: error: ‘dev_base’ undeclared (first use in this function)
/data/rpms/vpnclient/interceptor.c:350: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
/data/rpms/vpnclient/interceptor.c:350: error: for each function it appears in.)
/data/rpms/vpnclient/interceptor.c:350: error: ‘struct net_device’ has no member named ‘next’

Anyway anyone know a viable solution? other than ask cisco, or wait for a subversion

PhillyFloyd
27th July 2007, 11:22 PM
SOLVED THANKS To BELAZAR

2. Download the patch
# wget -q http://tuxx-home.at/projects/cisco-vpnclient/vpnclient-linux-2.6.22.diff

3. Change to the vpnclient directory
# cd vpnclient

4. Apply the patch
# patch <../vpnclient-linux-2.6.22.diff