PDA

View Full Version : FC7 Test4 Samba/Winbind -> Na ADS support?

r0mancer
24th May 2007, 03:36 PM
Hi There,

I have a couple of machines configured to use ADS for system authentication. I think I started this with FC3... It worked nearly perfectly until the last upgrades of FC7 Test 4. This one machine I use for testing now just tells me "ads support not compiled in" in the samba log and when I question things like "net ads status"...

I had this machine always up 2 date with the devel tree of FC6, since the last test-release this issue started showing up.

Has anyone else seen this issue? Any bugzilla out there to have a look into (I haven't found one... :( )!

cheers.roman

CingleMolt
4th June 2007, 02:58 PM
Just chiming in... Same problem with the final release of Fedora 7. I haven't been able to locate anything in bugzilla. From what I can tell, the Samba installation released with F7 was not compiled with AD support... or I'm missing something else...

RahulSundaram
4th June 2007, 09:08 PM
Just chiming in... Same problem with the final release of Fedora 7. I haven't been able to locate anything in bugzilla. From what I can tell, the Samba installation released with F7 was not compiled with AD support... or I'm missing something else...

See https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=242013. Fixed in a immediate update.