PDA

View Full Version : a quick question

stephanie.steve
12th April 2007, 09:52 AM
is there a way you can submit a software to be installed by default on fedora core? it's a really neat program called last.fm you signup and install it and you will.. lets just say <3 get you hundreds more music artists you want to listen to? :D - no not illegal.. it's a radio streaming type of thing.. you type in an artist you like and it will try and find others like him/her you may like.. you listen to it and select love to add it to your list or ban etc. it would be awesome I think for the upcoming fc7

ryptyde
12th April 2007, 11:58 AM
I have Exaile music player installed from the repos in FC6 and when you open the radio tab Last.FM Radio is listed as a choice. So it is already available if you've installed Exaile.

stephanie.steve
12th April 2007, 05:18 PM
I guess it's good enough :X id concider last.fm gold though so it should have a place of it's own so more people should know about it lol

byroniac
12th April 2007, 05:53 PM
I guess it's good enough :X id concider last.fm gold though so it should have a place of it's own so more people should know about it lolFC6 Rhythmbox has last.fm (not sure about what "gold" is) available as a plugin, if that helps.

stephanie.steve
12th April 2007, 06:02 PM
lol.. I think everyone on the planet knows what gold is <3 it's shiny and yellow and worth some nice green (cash).. something everyone wants or should want.. why I referred last.fm as gold <3

byroniac
12th April 2007, 06:14 PM
ah. ok. I misread your statement, and thought you were referring to a "gold" subscription level or something. :)