PDA

View Full Version : prob

RED WIND
11th February 2007, 04:15 AM
I dont know wut is wrong all I know is that I cant click

more detail is that my keyboard still can interact and my mouse motion can still interact it is just clicking that wont work

Iron_Mike
11th February 2007, 04:53 AM
It would probably help if you elaborated more on just what you are trying to ask or find out

RED WIND
11th February 2007, 05:16 AM
well I am trying to find out if someone had this prob and how they fixed it or if someone has an idea how to fix it

marcrblevins
11th February 2007, 05:52 AM
You need to GIVE MORE DETAILS!

RED WIND
11th February 2007, 06:12 AM
every 20 min or so my mouse click will stop working and unless I restart the visual x thing it wont work

marcrblevins
11th February 2007, 06:17 AM
Can you move that mouse to another computer to rule out the mouse being suspect?
Replug in the mouse?
USB or PS/2 port type?

RED WIND
11th February 2007, 11:42 PM
I tried that and its not the prob and I also tried a diff mouse on this one and still the same prob

riddlermarc
13th February 2007, 12:34 PM
I have this same problem, after a random amount of time Fedora will just stop recognising mouse clicks and keyboard input.. the machine is still running as I can access it via ssh, it is just the mouse/keyboard input that stops working :confused:

This has happened on two completely different machines, each one has different mouse/keyboards and are even different architecture - one is an x86 P4 and the other is x64 AMD, so the motherboard chipsets are different.