PDA

View Full Version : gnomebaker and mp3s

jtravnick
21st December 2006, 01:40 PM
Ok so I downloaded a bunch of mp3s for a girl at the wifes work. I want to burn them to cd for the girl so she can play them on a cd player. I have gnomebaker on the system where the songs are but when I chose audio cd for a new project baker will not show mp3. The only way it will show them is if I chose data cd. So how do I burn these so they will work on a cd player?

Jim

nnadithya
21st December 2006, 03:51 PM
you have to be clear that whether the cd player is capable of playing mp3 or can only play audio cds

jtravnick
21st December 2006, 04:07 PM
taking into acount this girl does not have a lot of money. I am assuming that what ever she plays it on it will be second hand so who knows. That is why I was hopping to burn them as audio. The last time I did something like this was over 4 years ago for myself and in windows. I know back than I did it as mp3 couse I had a couple of hours worth of music on one cd.

All I want to do this time is just burn it so she can just pop it in and play nothing fancy as she does not have a computor or anything like that. Shes probley wanting to play this at work.

Jim

funtomas
21st December 2006, 05:54 PM
how to burn mp3 like audio CD in FC6 ???