PDA

View Full Version : Please Help!!!

jarrell
26th June 2006, 09:59 AM
Okay here is my offer:

In exchange for the constant help and assistance with my server, I am offering that person FREE usage. This means you have everything unlimited just for basically doing minor system administration.

Why?

Honestly, i get fustrated easy if I cant figure out how to do the damn thing myself. So I figured if I had someone to help me rather than do this on my own than it would be more sufficient.

To Good To Be True?

No, I am dead serious. I used to know linux administration but havent dealt with linux on this level for a very long time and you know what they say, if you dont use it you will lose it and I guess thats what happened so.....

How Do I Get In Contact With You?

The answer to that question is simple and easy. You can get in direct contact with me by phone, email or instant messenger. I would say the most common and effective way would be instant messenger and phone because those two are what I use the most and I check my email either every 2 hours or every other day (basically when I feel like checking it....).

So Give Me The Contact Details?

Phone: 1.757.417.5528 / 1.757.748.9098
E-Mail: jarrell@jjnetserv.net
AOLIM: RaZRPiMP

Recap: All I need is somebody who I can learn to trust and somebody who is just willing to help out and in return be paid back with free services and unlimited usage of the server. You will become my permanent server administrator, and i am not the type who gives you **** loads of work to do. I just make a simple request according to what I want. This offer doesnt expire so please respond back to me ASAP if you want to make this deal happen.

For Your Information:

Server OS: Fedora Core 5 Oh yea please respond to this message to let me know that you will be contacting me so that I know who to be looking for and wont be clueless! Thanks!

bob
26th June 2006, 01:01 PM
Duplicate Thread: http://forums.fedoraforum.org/forum/showthread.php?t=114974 Please don't double-post. I've left the other one open as it has a more descriptive title and is posted in a more correct Forum.