PDA

View Full Version : NFS always fails

Beepa
15th May 2006, 03:42 AM
When you shut down or reboot it always says that NFS fails and I am unable to get my evolution mail to work it was giving me an error that mentioned NFS locking but now it just exits when I try to send/recieve mail, It opens and every other facet of the evolution program seems to run fine until I try to send or recieve mail. I have double checked my mail account info and even set up a new account and it does the same thing. Exits when I send/recieve mail and it give no detailed error now. Just says Error. program is exiting??? I have used yum to do an update and that stopped the NFS error but still the program exits.
I also changed the name of a home folder and then changed it back but that doesn't seem to have helped either? :eek: Since fixing Evolution seems to be a major issue I would also be willing to hear of other email programs I could use in this Fedora Core$ installation?

Going nuts in Nebraska :eek:

Beepa
15th May 2006, 03:49 PM
I loaded Thunderbird email and am using it fine without any problems but I still when I reboot Fedora it shows NFS as Failed???? If anyone knows how to fix it would be appreciated. :confused: