PDA

View Full Version : yumex options

weave
5th May 2006, 02:48 PM
Hi All,

I have FC5 workstation installed on an older station with a limited on board video card. The max resolution is 800x600. I've installed yumex for OS updates and have noticed that the applicaiton dialog is displaying off the desktop preventing me from accessing the update buttons.

Is there some yumex options to allow me to adjust the size of the dialog so I can run it properly ?

thanks,

Seve
5th May 2006, 07:50 PM
Hello:
You might be able to get your question answered by the author?
Have a look at this post http://forum.fedoraforum.org/forum/showthread.php?t=107957&highlight=released
and check out the more info link.
Seve

mit
8th May 2006, 09:12 AM
Hi All,

I have FC5 workstation installed on an older station with a limited on board video card. The max resolution is 800x600. I've installed yumex for OS updates and have noticed that the applicaiton dialog is displaying off the desktop preventing me from accessing the update buttons.

Is there some yumex options to allow me to adjust the size of the dialog so I can run it properly ?

thanks,

Sorry about that, there is no way to control the the size of the yumex window, you have to resize the gui by hand every time, the maximize but should do the job for you.