PDA

View Full Version : dual boot?

ricanelite
15th April 2006, 02:03 PM
Quick Question, I just installed Fedora on my MAC MINI, now I was thinking of putting MAC OS X back on. Do you think I will need to install Mac OS X first and then install Fedora. Or by me having Fedora Linux on it already and installing mac os x will it cause any conflicts with it, but the Disk Ulity reading the harddrive or the partition. Cause I see a HOWto but they were talking about putting mac os x and using the Disk Ulitily to do it? If it sounds confusing please let me know. LOL Sorrie guys to bother you so early in the morning on a weekend. Talk to ya later.

tomcat
15th April 2006, 02:59 PM
Uh... hard to tell as I have only Linux on my Mac, but I guess that you should set up OSX first and then add Fedora. If I am wrong, someone please correct me.

Nels664868
16th April 2006, 12:44 AM
Here is a install guide for Yellow dog, follow the harddrive setup
http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/support/installation/ydl4.1_guide-double.pdf

nels

ricanelite
19th April 2006, 03:19 PM
Hey guys, Just wanted to let you know, I got it...Everything is working fine so far im hoping..Everything seems to be up and running. Thanks for the info on everything...Just wanted to thank you guys. Now im just trying to get some files install...Like Limewire or some desktop themes for KDE...

Also my last question was going to be what is your favorite Desktop, Gnome or KDE? Let me know...Talk to ya later...