PDA

View Full Version : how to get help here?

glynns10
2nd April 2006, 09:41 PM
i was woundering if anyone here knows how to get help with problems here? i see a bunch of post but none of them can help me. who can i ask for help with a sound problem? i have posted my problem and i got a few responses but nothing to help... is there anyone out there that is haveing the same problem as me... where they have no sound until they go to the networks config, than the sound comes on...lol....

a rookie here trying his best to understand..

pparks1
2nd April 2006, 10:08 PM
You get help by going into the one of the forums and posting your question. Provide as many details as you can about your configuration, your version of the software and your system as possible.

There are very many helpful people out here, but if people aren't responding to you either
1. they do not understand your question or need more details
2. they just don't know what the problem is and don't know how to help you. (more likely).

Also, it's best to not double-post (putting the same question in two different places). Just leads to confusion and some people answering one and another answering yet another.

I'm going to have a look at your original post and see what I can help you with. However, I have had very few sound problems with Fedora, so I don't have much in terms of troubleshooting this particular problem.