Best Regards

30th March 2006, 09:51 AM
WWWWWWWHHHHHATTT!!!!

TheRoot
30th March 2006, 09:53 AM
WWWWWWWHHHHHATTT!!!!

I shall not take this as an answer

30th March 2006, 10:35 AM
well i would hope not, I said what, infering a question, as yours was anything but clear, and you used a larger font for some reason :P

What are you trying to do??

maximus92
30th March 2006, 01:42 PM
I believe he wants to add the option "arrange icons" to the right-click menu. I don't know how to, just thought I clear it up.

TheRoot
30th March 2006, 02:23 PM
I believe he wants to add the option "arrange icons" to the right-click menu. I don't know how to, just thought I clear it up.

Thanx my dear u really did clear it up :)

30th March 2006, 03:16 PM
oh teribly sorry, excuse my sugary outburst, i em a ****.

and no i still have no idea how to help sorry :(

Since the icons automatically snap to grid i havent had a need for a mass arange icons on the desktop.

interetsingly however, if you open the nautils, and browse to your actuallyt desktop folder.. then right click and select arrange icons manually, the folder holds the positions of where they actually be on the desktop.

So perhaps the arrange options from within that folder can aid in cleaning up your desktop??

ok i just tried it and no.. :( they only keep their positions when manual arrangment is selected from with nautils.

sorry mate.

TheRoot
30th March 2006, 03:39 PM
oh teribly sorry, excuse my sugary outburst, i em a ****.

and no i still have no idea how to help sorry :(

Since the icons automatically snap to grid i havent had a need for a mass arange icons on the desktop.

interetsingly however, if you open the nautils, and browse to your actuallyt desktop folder.. then right click and select arrange icons manually, the folder holds the positions of where they actually be on the desktop.

So perhaps the arrange options from within that folder can aid in cleaning up your desktop??

ok i just tried it and no.. :( they only keep their positions when manual arrangment is selected from with nautils.

sorry mate.

Thanx for the try anyway :cool: