I'm a fedora user for about 4 weeks or so.. It is a bit of work, but twice as much fun.
But my question was: I have a laptop Dell Latitude c600 with a PCMCIA card-bus from 3com. The OfficeConnect (3crwe154a72). It has a Atheros AR5212 chipset, so It sould work with mad wifi driver. After i installed madwifi with YUM, the right one. It still does't work.
- The led's of the card just stay out.
- When i'm adding a new wireles connection the atheros is't in the list.
- In the net connection ethernet list it is.
- PCI list also reconise the card: Ethernet controller: Atheros Communications, INC. AR5212 (rev01)
- PCMCIA does not see the card
It is al kind of strange..
Why is the "proper" card in the ethernet list and not in the wirreles list??
Please somebody help me!!!.
Fedora Core 4 (2.6.14-1.1653_FC4)