Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 22nd September 2005, 04:47 AM
danilo287 Offline

dell latitude touch pad problem

i have FC4 installed on my latitude (1ghz). there is a problem with the touch pad, if i rest my hands on either side of it or touch it wrong the mouse shoots off to either side of the screen. even when i try to use a usb mouse it doesnt over ride the touchpad. i tried to disable it on the bios just to use the usb mouse but since its an older laptop it only gave me the option to just use a serial or ps/2 mouse. is there any way i can go into the terminal and disable it? im still a new user to the linux system so if you could be specific w/ instructions that would be great. thanks!!

Tags
dell, latitude, pad, problem, touch

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On