Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 10th September 2005, 10:30 AM
wansaf Offline

Angry Toshiba Satellite 1900-203

My Toshiba Satellite 1900-203 stoped sartng up totally from Battery or power supply... the battery is dead quz its not charged . Power supply ( adopter ) is fine too I used Digtal multimeter and found electrcity is geting through up to laptop socket. i used it into other computers it work fine too. Now i have no way to know if electric is supplied or not unless i open the covers I need help on 1/ info in how to open the covers 2/ help on the eneral issue
Old 10th September 2005, 10:34 AM
imdeemvp Offline

Now how is this related to fedora? it could be that the fuse in your ps is burned or something...

Easiest and most friendly desktop ever is PCLinuxOS! Includes all this apps. Just try it.

"The greater the struggle THE greater the achievment."

Do you know HIM?

If you are an idiot click here. NThis will test you linux skills :D
Old 10th September 2005, 11:28 AM
VN-Frank Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by wansaf
My Toshiba Satellite 1900-203 stoped sartng up totally from Battery or power supply... the battery is dead quz its not charged . Power supply ( adopter ) is fine too I used Digtal multimeter and found electrcity is geting through up to laptop socket. i used it into other computers it work fine too. Now i have no way to know if electric is supplied or not unless i open the covers I need help on 1/ info in how to open the covers 2/ help on the eneral issue
That is clearly related to your kernel version and (if at all...) can only be solved directly by calling IBM customer support and schedule the required oil change in your desktops CPU cooler. Just tell them about the digital multimeter and they will know immediately what is required....

Tags
satellite, toshiba