Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center

Go Back   FedoraForum.org > Fedora 19/20 > Using Fedora
FedoraForum Search

Forgot Password? Join Us!

Using Fedora General support for current versions. Ask questions about Fedora that do not belong in any other forum.

Old 5th August 2005, 07:13 PM
schlongsalami Offline

Help with mail server. "Recipient address rejected: No such domain." (Behind router)

I have set up vPostMaster (which is just like postfix i believe). Also I have installed SquirrelMail.

I can perfectly receive emails but not send them other than to local users.
When I try to send an email to pblach@gmail.com for example, I get this error:

Quote:
Transaction failed
Server replied: 554 <pblach@gmail.com>: Recipient address rejected: No such domain.
I belive this has something to do with the fact, that the server is behind a router.
I also believe, it is not the port forwarding, but rather the mail server configuration. (See below for the forwarded ports.)

Does anybody know how to fix this problem? I am absolutely lost and can't find the answer on google either.

Thank you.

PS: Here is the list of ports that I have forwarded in the router:
Port 1
Protocol: TCP
Global Port(s): 110
Base Host Port: 110

Port 2
Global Port(s): 143
Base Host Port: 143

Port 3