Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 17th July 2005, 11:37 AM
steve1961 Offline

Is ndiswrapper preinstalled with Fedora Core 4?

Please help. I'm new to linux but I've been playing with Xandros for the last week and decided to give Fedora a try. I had to use ndiswrapper drivers for my wireless card in Xandros but ndiswrapper comes preinstalled with Xandros. I can't seem to find it in Fedora.

If I have to install it from scratch could someone give me really simple instructions about how to do this please. As I can't connect to the internet with Fedora I would have to download it with another os. Is this possible?
Old 18th July 2005, 02:26 AM
Jman Offline

To the question in the title, no. To the other question, yes.

Tags
core, fedora, ndiswrapper, preinstalled

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On