Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 15th June 2005, 06:33 AM
philip_w Offline

Nautilus preferences

How do I change nautilus preferences to open folders in a new window? I've checked in GConf editor under nautilus and don't see the option. Shift click works when Opening folder but I would like to change it to click only.

Thanks,

philip_w
Old 15th June 2005, 08:28 AM
RahulSundaram Offline

Hi

check http://www.fedorafaq.org/#nautilus-spatial

Rahul
Red Hat Inc
Old 15th June 2005, 09:40 AM
philip_w Offline

Thanks for the link. I just found this link too http://www.bytebot.net/geekdocs/spatial-nautilus.html. While in Gconf I realized the check box for "always_use_browser was right in front of me The obvious sometimes is staring me right in the face. Thanks again.

-philip_w

Tags
nautilus, preferences

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On