FedoraForum.org - Fedora Support Forums and Community
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Guest

    L2TP

    Anyone successfull with the installation of L2TP? If so, I might need your help.

    Mel

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    AU
    Posts
    738
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apologies for the late reply, and although I can't offer you any personal experiences on this, I found the following link that may be helpful to you. It's updated regularly.

    http://www.jacco2.dds.nl/networking/freeswan-l2tp.html

Similar Threads

  1. L2TP SElinux
    By maidantal in forum Servers & Networking
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11th April 2007, 05:27 PM
  2. L2TP client in FC6, connected but on ping
    By kinsprite in forum Servers & Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30th October 2006, 05:13 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •